The Adult Administrative Assistant provides advanced clerical and receptionist support for the clinical team and provides assistance to staff, physicians, nurses and clients. The schedule for this position is thirty-five hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Responsible for client check in and checkout process, direct incoming phone calls, provide account information to clients and staff as requested, and receivables processing;
- Schedule appointments, and coordinate calendars as requested. Ensure efficient patient flow by assessing availability of clinical team members and notifying supervisor of conflicts as needed;
- Document processing and faxing, data input; scanning into EMR
- Coordinate departmental correspondence to facilitate on-going communications and efficient departmental operations;
- Minimize non-productive time and slow periods with activities that will prepare for future clinic needs: organizing, housekeeping and assisting others;
- Performs functions professionally and in a manner that protects the integrity, confidentiality, and rights of all clients;
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Qualifications and Skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle client service situations appropriately;
- Ability to problem solve and take action as necessary;
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, with emphasis on Word and Excel;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while being detail oriented.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The majority of the work takes place in an office setting; manual dexterity is needed to use computers and standard office equipment. The ability to sit for extended periods of time is required.
Directions for Applying for this Opportunity
Qualified candidates interested in being considered for this opportunity should forward a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.