The Adult Administrative Assistant provides advanced clerical and receptionist support for the clinical team and provides assistance to staff, physicians, nurses and clients. The schedule for this position is Monday – Thursday, 4:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties:
- Responsible for client check in and checkout process, direct incoming phone calls, provide account information to clients and staff as requested, and receivables processing;
- Schedule appointments, and coordinate calendars as requested. Ensure efficient patient flow by assessing availability of clinical team members and notifying supervisor of conflicts as needed;
- Document processing and faxing, data input; scanning into EMR
- Coordinate departmental correspondence to facilitate on-going communications and efficient departmental operations;
- Minimize non-productive time and slow periods with activities that will prepare for future clinic needs: organizing, housekeeping and assisting others;
- Performs functions professionally and in a manner that protects the integrity, confidentiality, and rights of all clients;
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle client service situations appropriately;
- Ability to problem solving and take action as necessary;
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, with emphasis on Word and Excel;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while being detail oriented.
- Flexibility to work during the day to cover vacations a plus.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The majority of the work takes place in an office setting; manual dexterity is needed to use computers and standard office equipment. The ability to sit for extended periods of time is required.
To Apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org directed to the attention of:
Attn: Human Resources
Center for Life Management
10 Tsienneto Road, Derry NH 03038
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.