The Adult Community Support Clinician provides outpatient clinical services to CLM clients who have unique and individualized needs. Outpatient clinical services include the diagnosis and treatment of a CLM client and all associated preparation for, and documentation of, diagnosis and treatment of the CLM client. This position is full time, 35 hours a week.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Provide outpatient therapy to adults;
- Develop treatment plans with each client; specify presenting problem, objectives, interventions, and desired outcomes;
- Provide timely documentation on each service delivered;
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with CLM treatment team, PCP, and/or other involved providers;
- Clinical hours will be delivered in within the community as well as CLM’s Salem office;
- Position is full-time/salaried.
- Master’s degree required; licensed preferred;
- Must be a candidate for NH licensure as an LICSW or LCMHC;
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience within a clinical setting preferred;
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task;
- Strong documentation skills and prior experience utilizing electronic records;
- Strong ability and desire to work as part of a clinical team.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Must have ability to sit at a computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients and be responsive to office space issues of agency;
- Must have ability to sit for 50 minute intervals while in sessions.
- Must be willing to enter and work with clients in the community when clinically necessary;
- Must be willing to transport clients in your vehicle when clinically appropriate;
- Driver’s license with a clean driving record, vehicle and auto insurance are required.
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.