The Adult CSP Clinician provides behavioral health therapy to clients typically in our office setting using a variety of evidence based practices to achieve outcomes towards the client’s goal. Outpatient clinical services include the assessment of functioning, symptoms, and diagnosis, while using motivational interviewing to create a comprehensive treatment plan for the client. This position is full time, 35 hours a week.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties:
- Provide outpatient behavioral health therapy to adults;
- Develop client centered treatment plans that have SMART Objectives
- Completing appropriate assessments as required to determine functioning and symptom severity;
- Provide timely documentation on each service delivered;
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with CLM treatment team, PCP, and/or other involved providers;
- Primarily services will be provided in the Derry office, however, caseload specific needs may warrant services in the community or our Salem location;
- Position is full-time/salaried.
- Master’s degree required; licensed preferred;
- Must be able to apply to become a candidate for NH licensure as an LICSW or LCMHC.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience within a clinical setting preferred;
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task;
- Strong documentation skills and prior experience utilizing electronic records;
- Unique population skillset desired: BPD, EMDR, IDD, SUD, Integrated Care, and or Veteran/Military;
- Strong ability and desire to work as part of a clinical team.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must have ability to sit at a computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients and be responsive to office space issues of agency;
- Must have ability to sit for 50 minute intervals while in sessions.
- Must be willing to enter and work with clients in the community when clinically necessary;
- Driver’s license with a clean driving record, vehicle and auto insurance are required.
Directions for Applying for this Position
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.