The Adult Engagement Clinician / Therapist will work with clients whom are having mental health issues and /or health issues, or substance use issues that are limiting their functioning in daily life. The clinician will work in the office and in the community to meet the client where they are at in their stage of change and life circumstances. Additional to providing client centered therapy, the staff will complete documentation according to state, federal, agency, and the provider’s applicable code of ethics. The employee will work with clients to meet their clinical needs, help develop client centered goals, and help improve their functioning and symptom management. This position is full time, of either 30, 35, or 40 hours a week.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties:
- Using a client centered approach the therapist / clinician will use therapeutic interventions to improve the client’s symptoms and functioning while working toward the clients individual goal and objectives;
- IMR (Illness Management and Recovery) trained interventions to help with engaging clients and more;
- Provide services to clients in the Community Support Program to meet state requirements that are designed to improve the quality of care, such as, quarterly assessments and reviews;
- Perform documentation as required by state requirements and agency rules to document the quality care provided and illustrate the status of the clients functioning and symptoms;
- Provide timely documentation on each service delivered;
- Collaborate with the clients to learn their individual needs, their objectives, strengths, and resources to reach their goals.
- As a part of the CSP Team the staff will collaborate and coordinate with involved providers;
- Services will be delivered in CLM’s Derry office, as well as within the community when clinically appropriate;
- Position is full-time/salaried position with benefits.
Education and Qualifications:
- Master Degree in applicable field or higher required;
- Experience with CANS/ANSA (preferred)
- Experience with Eligibility for State Funded Services (preferred);
- Experience within a mental health setting.
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task;
- Strong documentation skills and prior experience utilizing electronic records;
- Strong ability and desire to work as part of a treatment team.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must have ability to sit at computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients and be responsive to office space issues of agency;
- Must have ability to sit for 50 minute intervals while in sessions.
- A clean driving record, proof of auto insurance and access to a vehicle is required.
Directions for Applying for this Position:
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.