To perform initial intake on clients requesting mental health services and to carry a limited case load in the Derry office. This is a full time, 35 hour a week position.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Performs the intake, assessments, diagnostic formulation, treatment planning and determines eligibility for new or returning clients;
- Completes referrals to appropriate services in the agency;
- Attends disposition / Access to Care meeting weekly to assign cases effectively;
- Provides individual and/or group therapy;
- Establishes treatment goals and develops individual service plans;
- Provides advocacy, resource identification, referral, mobilization, linkage, monitoring and coordination of services activities;
- Serves on appropriate committees, both internal and external, as determined by supervisor;
- Execute all required services and documentation in accordance with agency policies and federal/state standards;
- Represents CLM in a professional and appropriate manner in the office and community;
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Master’s degree;
- 1 yr of experience in the mental health field;
- License preferred.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Strong psychosocial, psychiatric and diagnostic assessment skills; knowledge of targeted case management and functional support and ability to make sound treatment decisions;
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and motivated with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team;
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals and clients/families;
- Proficient computer skills.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Must have ability to sit for 60 minute intervals while in sessions;
- Must have ability to sit at computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients;
To Apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org directed to the attention of:
Attn: Human Resources
Center for Life Management
10 Tsienneto Road, Derry NH 03038
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.