The Case Management Engagement Specialist provides community services to support appropriate engagement or re-engagement in medically necessary services. The staff will provide Functional Support Services to assess symptoms, assessment of functioning, and help mitigate the impact of symptoms on the client’s daily functioning. In addition, the use elements of IMR (Illness Management and Recovery) and Motivational Interviewing will be used to engage or re-engage clients in medically necessary services to recover from their illness. Other services provided are Treatment Planning and Care Planning to help manage their needs, referrals, access to services, linkage to services and/or supports. The position is full time, 35 hours a week.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Provide community support services of IMR or Functional Support Services to client’s in the community;
- Using engagement strategies at each intervention stage appropriate interventions will be used to maximize the client’s participation in the medically necessary care;
- Complete Client Centered ANSA assessments quarterly to ensure appropriate treatment planning and documentation of need and progress;
- As a part of the CSP Team the staff will collaborate and coordinate with involved providers;
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with CLM treatment team, PCP, and/or other involved providers;
- Provide outreach, advocacy, resource identification, referral, mobilization, linkage, monitoring and coordination of services activities;
- Provide Office and Community based Case Management Services;
- Support with training and education information needed to obtain and maintain appropriate medical coverage to enable appropriate treatment to occur on a consistent basis;
- Provide timely documentation on each service delivered;
- Perform any additional duties assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Experience within a clinical setting preferred;
- Unique population skillset desired: Motivational Interviewing and/or IMR;
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task;
- Strong documentation skills and prior experience utilizing electronic records;
- Strong ability and desire to work as part of a clinical team.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Must have ability to sit at a computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients and be responsive to office space issues of agency;
- Must have ability to sit for 50 minute intervals while in sessions.
- Must be willing to enter and work with clients in the community when clinically necessary;
- Must be willing to transport clients in your vehicle when clinically appropriate;
- Driver’s license with a clean driving record, vehicle and auto insurance are required.
Directions for Applying for this Position
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.