The Child and Adolescent Intake Clinician provide clinical services to CLM clients and their families who have unique and individualized needs. This position will be a 5 day work week with 2 days that requires providing services until 8:00 pm. Outpatient clinical services include the diagnosis and treatment of clients, documentation and leading treatment that will provide a positive outcome for the CLM client. This position takes place in the office and will account for 50% intake and 50% of direct clinical services to children and their families. The clinician will need to participate in occasional meetings and trainings. This is a full time, 35 hour a week position.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties:
- Works closely with the intake department to coordinate efforts for children and families expressing desire of mental health treatment;
- Determines eligibility for services and develops initial treatment plan for new clients requesting services;
- Provide outpatient, solution-focused therapy for children, adolescents and families and develops treatment planning with each client and their family to identify presenting problems, objectives, interventions, and desired outcomes;
- Provide timely documentation on each service delivered;
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with CLM treatment team, school, PCP, and/or other involved providers;
- Provides advocacy, resource identification, referral, mobilization, linkage, monitoring and coordination of services activities;
- Serves on appropriate committees, both internal and external, as determined by supervisor;
- Represents CLM in a professional and appropriate manner in the community;
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Master’s degree
- Licensed eligible
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience within a clinical setting providing children and adolescent services;
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong documentation skills and prior experience utilizing electronic records;
- Strong ability and desire to work as part of a clinical team.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must have ability to sit for 50 minute intervals while in sessions;
- Must have ability to sit at computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients;
- Must be able to work in different CLM locations.
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.