The Child and Adolescent Outpatient Clinician provides outpatient clinical services to CLM clients in the Derry office who have unique and individualized needs. This position is forty hours per week working into the early evening and two nights till 8pm weekly.
Clinical skills in working with children and adolescents and training in evidence based practices. Outpatient clinical services include the diagnosis and treatment of clients, documentation and leading treatment that will provide a positive outcome for the CLM client. The clinician will need to participate in occasional meetings and trainings.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Provide outpatient, solution-focused therapy for children and adolescents;
- Develop treatment plans with each client and their family; specify presenting problem, objectives, interventions, and desired outcomes;
- Provide timely documentation on each service delivered;
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with CLM treatment team, school, PCP, and/or other involved providers.
- Master’s degree
- Licensed eligible
- Experience within a clinical setting providing children and adolescent services;
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong documentation skills and prior experience utilizing electronic records;
- Strong ability and desire to work as part of a clinical team.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Must have ability to sit for 50 minute intervals while in sessions;
- Must have ability to sit at computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients;
- Must be able to work in different CLM locations.
Directions for Applying for this Position
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.