The Collaborative Care Administrative Assistant provides advanced clerical and receptionist support for the clinical team and provides assistance to staff, physicians, nurses and clients in CLM’s Salem office. This position is full time, forty hours per week. The schedule will be Monday through Thursday from 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Fridays 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Process collaborative care referrals;
- Verify insurances and obtain authorizations as needed;
- Enter demographics into EMR and open episode of care;
- Process closing forms;
- Support integration/inputting of current patient registry information into EMR;
- Assist with other office activities which may include: faxing, scanning, checking clients in and out, directing incoming phone calls, and scheduling appointments;
- Ensure efficient patient flow by assessing availability of clinical team members and notifying supervisor of conflicts as needed;
- Support departmental correspondence to facilitate on-going communications and efficient departmental operations;
- Minimize non-productive time and slow periods with activities that will prepare for future clinic needs: organizing, housekeeping and assisting others;
- Perform functions professionally and in a manner that protects the integrity, confidentiality, and rights of all clients;
- Others duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Qualifications and Skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle client service situations appropriately;
- Ability to problem solve and take action as necessary;
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, with emphasis on Word and Excel;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while being detail oriented;
- Experience working in a medical practice preferred.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The majority of the work takes place in an office setting; manual dexterity is needed to use computers and standard office equipment. The ability to sit for extended periods of time is required.
Directions for Applying for this Position
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.