Center for Life Management is seeking fee-for-service Adult Outpatient Clinicians to work with adults in our Derry office providing individual, family and group therapy services. The schedule for this position is a minimum of 10 hours per week with late afternoons, evenings and Saturday hours available.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Provide outpatient, solution-focused therapy for adults and elders;
- Develop treatment plans with each client; specify presenting problem, objectives, interventions, and desired outcomes;
- Provide timely documentation on each service delivered;
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with CLM treatment team, and/or other involved providers;
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Mental Health Counseling
- Active LICSW, LCMHC, LMFT preferred.
- Experience within a clinical setting providing adult services;
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task;
- Strong documentation skills and prior experience utilizing electronic records;
- Strong ability and desire to work as part of a clinical team.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Must have ability to sit for 50- minute intervals while in sessions;
- Must have ability to sit at computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients;
- Must be able to work in different CLM locations.
Directions for Applying for this Position
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.