This is a full time, 30.5 hours per week, Maintenance/Custodian position. This position is to maintain all facilities to ensure a safe and hygienic environment for staff and clients. The hours for this position are Monday through Thursday 2:00 pm – 8:30 pm and Saturdays, 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 pm.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Performs routine maintenance, painting and minor repairs of the facility’s interior and exterior.
- Takes regular inventory of the facility’s housekeeping supplies.
- Maintains the facility’s interior, exterior, grounds, and parking lots
- Performs regular maintenance audits to ensure facility safety and security.
- Responds to and contains maintenance emergencies.
- Transports equipment/furniture between offices and/or facilities.
- Provides facility assistance for all agency sponsored events.
- Performs other tasks as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and resolve maintenance issues.
- Must have a current driver’s license with a clean driving record and auto insurance.
- Ability to work with multiple and competing deadlines.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend/stoop, climb ladders, and operate housekeeping and landscaping equipment.
Directions for Applying for this Position
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.