The Adult Administrative Assistant provides advanced clerical and receptionist support for the clinical team and provides assistance to staff, physicians, nurses and clients. The schedule for this position is Monday – Thursday, 4:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Responsible for client check in and checkout process, direct incoming phone calls, provide account information to clients and staff as requested, and receivables processing;
- Schedule appointments, and coordinate calendars as requested. Ensure efficient patient flow by assessing availability of clinical team members and notifying supervisor of conflicts as needed;
- Document processing and faxing, data input; scanning into EMR
- Coordinate departmental correspondence to facilitate on-going communications and efficient departmental operations;
- Minimize non-productive time and slow periods with activities that will prepare for future clinic needs: organizing, housekeeping and assisting others;
- Performs functions professionally and in a manner that protects the integrity, confidentiality, and rights of all clients.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle client service situations appropriately;
- Ability to problem solving and take action as necessary;
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, with emphasis on Word and Excel;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while being detail oriented.
- Flexibility to work during the day to cover vacations a plus.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.