The Receptionist provides reception area services and general office support. This is a part time position in our Derry, New Hampshire office. The hours will be Monday – Wednesday, 4:00 – 8:30 pm and Saturdays, 8:00 am – 2:30 pm for a total of 20 hours per week.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties:
- Answers telephones and directs callers to the appropriate staff member and department;
- Greets visitors, guests and clients in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner;
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail, processes outgoing mail and coordinates express mail services (USPS, UPS, FEDEX, etc.);
- Performs functions professionally and in a manner that protects the integrity, confidentiality and rights of all clients;
- Assists with other clerical duties such as copying, faxing, filing and collating;
- Minimizes non-productive down time with activities that will prepare for future clinic needs, such as organizing, light housekeeping, assisting others with task;
- Types memos, correspondence, reports and other documents;
- Prepares service logs and visit tickets for the next day’s appointments;
- Other duties as assigned by the practice manager.
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while being detail oriented; exceptional level of interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed. A minimum of two years of receptionist or switchboard experience is preferred.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The majority of the work takes place in an office setting; manual dexterity is needed to use computers and standard office equipment. The ability to sit for extended periods of time is required.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.