The Adult Outpatient Clinician for Co-Occurring Disorders provides individual and group outpatient clinical services to clients who are challenged by Substance Use Disorders and Co-occurring Disorders. This is also an opportunity for involvement in program development aimed at expanding service delivery options, improving access to care for those challenged by SUD and Co-occurring Disorders in this region.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Provide outpatient, solution-focused therapy to adults with substance use disorders and those with co-occurring disorders. Develop treatment plans; specify presenting problem, objectives, interventions, and desired outcomes. Provide timely documentation on each service delivered;
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with CLM treatment team, PCP, and/or other involved providers/community resource partners;
- Participate in program development for expanded group treatment of SUD;
- Work some evening hours co-facilitating outpatient group treatment program;
- Receive supervision and training opportunities with CEUs on site;
- Offices are located in Derry and Salem, New Hampshire.
- Full-time and/or Fee-For-Service positions are available.
- Master’s degree required; NH state licensure of MLADC strongly preferred;
- Preference given to candidates with additional licensure of LICSW or LCMHC;
- Experience within a clinical setting providing Solution-Focused Treatment;
- Experience with treatment of Substance Use Disorders and Co-occurring Disorders;
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task;
- Strong documentation skills and prior experience utilizing electronic records;
- Strong ability and desire to work as part of a clinical team!
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Must have ability to sit at computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients and be responsive to office space issues of agency;
- Must have ability to sit for 50 minute intervals while in sessions.
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.