The Adult Outpatient Clinician for Co-occurring Disorders provides individual and group outpatient clinical services to clients who are challenged by Substance Use Disorders and Co-occurring Disorders. This is also an opportunity for involvement in program development aimed at expanding service delivery options, improving access to care for those challenged by SUD and Co-occurring Disorders in this region. This position is full time, 35 hours a week.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Provide outpatient therapy to adults with co-occurring disorders (mental illness and substance use disorders);
- Develop treatment plans; specify presenting problem, objectives, interventions, and desired outcomes. Provide timely documentation on each service delivered;
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with CLM treatment team, PCP, and/or other involved providers/community resource partners;
- Clinical hours will be delivered in our Derry and Salem office; some clinical hours may be delivered within the community;
- Receive supervision and training opportunities with CEUs on site;
- Position is full time/salaried.
- Master’s degree required; NH state licensure of MLADC preferred;
- Must be a candidate for NH licensure as an LICSW or LCMHC;
- Experience within a clinical setting preferred;
- Experience with treatment of Substance Use Disorders and Co-occurring Disorders
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task;
- Strong documentation skills and prior experience utilizing electronic records;
- Strong ability and desire to work as part of a clinical team!
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.