The Child and Adolescent Outpatient Clinician provides outpatient clinical services to CLM clients who have unique and individualized needs. This position will be a 5 day work week with 2 days that will require providing services until 8:00 pm each evening or a 5 day work week with 1 day that will require providing services until 8pm and working Saturdays till 2pm.
Clinical skills in working with children and adolescents and training in best practice models of TF-CBT, RENEW and Helping the Non-Compliant Child. Outpatient clinical services include the diagnosis and treatment of clients, documentation and leading treatment that will provide a positive outcome for the CLM client. The clinician will need to participate in occasional meetings and trainings.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Provide outpatient, solution-focused therapy for children and adolescents;
- Develop treatment plans with each client and their family; specify presenting problem, objectives, interventions, and desired outcomes;
- Provide timely documentation on each service delivered;
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with CLM treatment team, school, PCP, and/or other involved providers.
- Master’s degree
- Licensed eligible
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience within a clinical setting providing children and adolescent services;
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong documentation skills and prior experience utilizing electronic records;
- Strong ability and desire to work as part of a clinical team.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Must have ability to sit for 50 minute intervals while in sessions;
- Must have ability to sit at computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients;
- Must be able to work in different CLM locations.
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.