This is a full time, thirty five hours per week, Maintenance/Custodian position. This position is to maintain all facilities to ensure a safe and hygienic environment for staff and clients. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday 7:00am -2:30pm.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties:
- Performs routine maintenance, painting and minor repairs of the facility’s interior and exterior.
- Takes regular inventory of the facility’s housekeeping supplies.
- Maintains the facility’s interior, exterior, grounds, and parking lots
- Performs regular maintenance audits to ensure facility safety and security.
- Responds to and contains maintenance emergencies.
- Transports equipment/furniture between offices and/or facilities.
- Provides facility assistance for all agency sponsored events.
- Performs other tasks as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Qualifications, Skills and Experienc:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and resolve maintenance issues.
- Must have a current driver’s license.
- Ability to work with multiple and competing deadlines.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend/stoop, climb ladders, and operate housekeeping and landscaping equipment.
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.