The Young Adult Clinician provides outpatient clinical services to CLM clients ages 18-26 years old who are struggling with the transition from adolescents to adulthood. This position focuses on behavioral health challenges which young adults face when finding their way to reaching their personal goals and transitioning successfully into independence. This position will be a 5 day work week with 2 days that will require providing services until 8:00 pm each evening or a 5 day work week with 1 day that will require providing services until 8pm and working Saturdays until 2pm.
Clinical services include the diagnosis and treatment of clients, documentation and leading treatment that will provide a positive outcome for the CLM client.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Provide outpatient, solution-focused therapy to young adults, both in the office and in the community;
- Develop treatment plans with each client; specify presenting problem, objectives, interventions, and desired outcomes;
- Provide timely documentation on each service delivered;
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with CLM treatment team, school, PCP, and/or other involved providers.
- Master’s degree
- Licensed eligible
- Experience within a clinical setting providing therapy to young adults
- Must have ability to sit at computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients;
- Must be able to work in different CLM locations.
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong documentation skills and prior experience utilizing electronic records;
- Strong ability and desire to work as part of a clinical team.
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.