The Bridge Subsidy Coordinator is a 20 hour a week position that works as part of the housing department to assure timely completion of Bridge Subsidy applications and maintenance of the grant. This position coordinates communication between clients, staff, the Bureau of Mental Health and landlords to assure stability of housing and the flow of associated data. This position reports to the Director of Housing.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Maintains client records for Bridge Subsidy clients;
- Follows guidelines for determination of eligibility for program and gathers associated documentation;
- Provides case management for all clients within the Bridge Subsidy program;
- Maintains communication and continuity with internal programs;
- Maintains communication with relevant State offices and personnel;
- Maintains positive working relationships with landlords and community;
- Maintain accuracy of rental calculations;
- Remains current with provisions and changes to the program;
- Maintain positive working relationship with housing program clients;
- Initiates initial and subsequent apartment inspections relative to regulatory requirements;
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of an associate’s degree and two years of direct care experience.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Must have ability to sit at computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients and be responsive to office space issues of agency;
- Must be willing to perform a significant amount of work in the community;
- Must be able to drive clients in their personal vehicle;
- A clean driving record, proof of auto insurance and access to a reliable vehicle is required.
Directions for Applying for this Position
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.