The Child and Adolescent Outpatient Clinician provides outpatient clinical services to CLM clients who have unique and individualized needs. This position is thirty-seven and a half hours per week working a five day work week with the typically work day being 11 to 7pm Monday-Thursday and Fridays 9-5pm. This is an office based position, working out of our Derry office, however at times our clinicians provide therapy in the school setting or in the home.
Outpatient clinical services include the diagnosis and treatment of clients specifically working with children ages three-to twenty-one and their families providing individual therapy, family therapy or group therapy. The Children’s Department works as a team, which includes medical, clinical, case management and in home supportive services to the children and families we serve in our catchment area.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
- Provide outpatient, solution-focused therapy for children and adolescents;
- Develop treatment plans with each client and their family; specify presenting problem, objectives, interventions, and desired outcomes;
- Provide timely documentation on each service delivered;
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with CLM treatment team, school, PCP, and/or other involved providers.
- Master’s degree required;
- Licensed eligible;
- Experience within a clinical setting providing children and adolescent services;
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong documentation skills and prior experience utilizing electronic records;
- Strong ability and desire to work as part of a clinical team.
- Must have ability to sit for 50 minute intervals while in sessions;
- Must have ability to sit at computer and use keyboard for data entry;
- Must be able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients;
- Must be able to work in different CLM locations.
Center for Life Management is an equal opportunity employer.