NH Rapid Response Access Point Behavioral Health Crisis Support
NH Rapid Response Access Point is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – including holidays – by phone, text or chat to support you in your time of need. If you or someone you care about is having a mental health or substance use crisis, you can call and speak to trained and caring staff.
Beginning January 1, 2022. Contact the NH Rapid Response Access Point at 833-710-6477 or Visit NH988.com
A wealth of resources includes over the phone support and problem solving to help resolve a behavioral health crisis; over the phone support with referral to outpatient services or to have a Mobile Crisis Response Team (MCRT) from a community mental health center come to you at a place of your choice; in-person Mobile Crisis Response Team (MCRT) if the crisis cannot be resolved over the phone.
The Rapid Response Access Point can help when you or a loved one is:
• Talking or thinking about harming or killing oneself or others
• Seeking access to firearms, pills, or other ways to kill oneself
• Talking or writing about death, dying, or killing oneself
• Feeling hopeless
• Feeling very angry or looking for revenge
• Acting recklessly or doing risky activities
• Feeling trapped, like there’s no way out
• Increasing alcohol or drug use
• Pulling away from friends and family
• Feeling worried or irritated
• Having trouble sleeping or sleeping all the time